Welcome to the website of Onward Laundry (hereinafter “We”, “Us”, “Our”). We thank You (any visitor to Our website and hereinafter “You” or “Your”) for visiting Our website and considering Our products and services.
Non-Personal Information When You use Our website, Our servers may automatically collect certain Non-Personal Information such as: Your IP address, Your operating system or Your browser.
Personal Information Collected The Personal Information We may collect and store is the information that You voluntarily disclose to Us upon registration or ordering, including but not limited to; any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual.
Whether or not You submit the following information to Us, “Personal information” shall mean any information concerning a natural person which, because of name, number, personal mark, or other identifier, can be used to identify such natural person; including but not limited to:
- Name or alias, address, IP address, email, account name, and other identifiers such as social security, driver’s license, or passport number; or
- Any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular Individual, including, but not limited to, signature, physical characteristics, education, employment or employment history, and financial, medical or health insurance information, as well as the following numbers: telephone, Insurance policy, bank account, credit card, and debit card; or
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law; or
- Commercial information, such as records of personal property, products or services purchased or considered, and purchasing histories or tendencies; or
- Biometric information, meaning physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics, including DNA, sufficient to establish identity, such as images of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings capable of producing an identifier template, as well as keystroke and gait patterns or sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information; or
- Internet or other network activity such as browsing history or interactions with websites, apps, or ads; or
- Geolocation data; or
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information; or
- Professional or employment-related information; or
- Education information including the name or address of a student or family members, student number, date or place of birth, mother’s maiden name, handwriting, or other information that could identify a student with reasonable certainty; or
- Inferences drawn from any of the above information to create a consumer profile.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
Data Protection Officer We have designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for Us who has the duty to: Ensure by contract that third parties to whom the company transfers personal information will adequately protect the information and use it only for specified lawful purposes; protect Your personal data using appropriate security measures; notify authorities of personal data breaches; obtain appropriate consents for processing data; keep records detailing data processing; train privacy personnel and employees. Please feel free to contact Our Data Protection Officer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Storage We store Your Personal Information on Our computers, and We believe We have reasonable security measures in place including administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are appropriate for the size and complexity of Our business to protect Your Personal Information including encryption of any personally identifying information. However, We cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent Our computers from being accessed without authorization and Your Personal Information stored on them stolen, deleted or changed. We assume no responsibility for such unauthorized actions.
You hereby agree that We may store Your data on Our servers located within the U.S. or anywhere in the cloud.
Disposal of Customer Records
How We Use Your Information
Dissemination of Individual Information
Do Not Track Requests